introduced its highly-anticipated customer rewards program - WOOW.
WOOW is based on strong customer feedback and demand for a world-class rewards
program that goes far beyond existing standard credit card and cash-back
programs in GCC. To provide its customers with such a program, SAIB teamed
up with an award-winning global leader in this field; Ketchup Loyalty
Based on the customer's day-to-day banking transactions, the rewarding
structure uniqely allows a full range of eligible transactions with which
customers can earn points. The program will enable customers to redeem
truly exceptional rewards with an online catalogue which includes a
variety of electronics, home appliances, latest fashion, gift vouchers
from globally famous retailers as well as hotel stays and plane tickets.
Membership will be complimentary for customers of SAIB and guests are invited
to enroll through the bank's internet banking platform; by calling toll
free call center or visiting any SAIB branch.
On the occasion, SAIB CEO
considered to be a part of the core strategy for retail banking to serve
the Saudi market needs. First time ever in GCC that a customer will be
able to earn points not only through credit card usage, but also through
transactions such as opening an account, getting a loan, keeping certain
amount of money in the account as well as using SAIB's e-channels, namely
Flexx e-channels. He emphasized that SAIB is deeply valuing the
relationship with its customers, thus will continue providing the best
product and services as well as bringing innovation across all areas based
on customer needs.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party