The company believes that CNS treatment modalities, when combined in specific manners that are proprietary to CNS, contribute to restoring the brain's ability to regulate itself within normative limits. According to the company, CNS methods are noninvasive and safe, and achieve their goals without the use of prescription pharmaceuticals. This technology helps the client to overcome difficulties with mental health and/or developmental barriers to successful daily functioning, and thereby to experience a higher quality of life. CNS has serviced over 600 clients since commencement of operations in 2009.
PSI, a medical device design and manufacturing company, designs, develops and markets a targeted UV phototherapy device called the Psoria-Light. The Psoria-Light is designated for use in targeted PUVA photochemistry and UVB phototherapy and is designed to treat certain skin conditions including psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis (eczema), seborrheic dermatitis, and leukoderma. Psoria-Shield manufactures the Psoria-Light under an ISO 13485 quality system at its headquarters in
The Psoria-Light consists of three components: a base console, a color display with touchscreen control, and a hand-held delivery device with a conduit (or tether) between the handheld device and the base console. PSI received
Keywords for this news article include: Wellness, Treatment, S&P Capital Iq.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party