Managing COIs is a complex, labor-intensive and often inaccurate process associated with high administrative expense and poor levels of compliance. Risk Toolbox's unique method can reduce costs 50% or more while eliminating 70% of data entry.
"We are very pleased to be able to offer a comprehensive risk management solution that removes a considerable administrative burden while reducing exposure to unnecessary third-party claims," says
This advanced online B2B risk management product uses proprietary algorithms to rapidly evaluate, monitor and communicate with all parties involved in the process. Compliance verification and notification are automated, inherently improving timeliness, attention to detail, and better rates of insurance coverage compliance.
CertTool has garnered early acceptance by private and public companies, business services and municipal governments. "We expect a great 2014," says Mick. "Once you see the system in action it practically sells itself."
CertTool is a subscription-based system operating in real-time from any device with access to the Internet. To learn more, visit our web site at http://risktoolbox.com or email email@example.com to schedule a demonstration.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?