The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "It was demonstrated that the carboxymethylation of xylan recovered from industrial side-streams and its conversion to packaging films could be a viable option to valorize xylan."
For more information on this research see: Carboxymethylation of alkali extracted xylan for preparation of bio-based packaging films. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014;100():89-96. Carbohydrate Polymers can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting M. Alekhina,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party