Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In addition, HFK may be suitable for raw material of products requiring both flexibility and hydrophobicity, such as films and biodegradable plastics."
For more information on this research see: Properties of alkaline-hydrolyzed waterfowl feather keratin.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down