Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Originality/value - The information available here would be useful for the researchers working on AM scaffolds to get a quick overview on the recent research trends and/or future direction to work on AM bone TE scaffolds."
For more information on this research see: State of the art and future direction of additive manufactured scaffolds-based bone tissue engineering.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions