The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "However, the best corrosion resistance was found for a combined coating which consists of an inorganic bottom layer and a hybrid top layer, due to a desirable compromise of good adhesion and low defect density."
For more information on this research see: Corrosion protection by zirconia-based thin films deposited by a sol-gel spin coating method.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes