The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The newly-isolated strain can thus be used as whole-cell biocatalyst in the production of various (S)-CSO with a chlorine group at different positions."
For more information on this research see: Enantioselective hydrolysis of racemic styrene oxide and its substituted derivatives using newly-isolated Sphingopyxis sp exhibiting a novel epoxide hydrolase activity. Biotechnology Letters, 2014;36(2):357-362. Biotechnology Letters can be contacted at: Springer, Van Godewijckstraat 30, 3311 Gz Dordrecht,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions