Developed by RBCC joint venture partner Nano3D Biosciences (n3D), the BiO Assay is the world's first commercially available 3D bioprinting system designed for high throughput and high-content drug screening. The automated toxicity assay uses biocompatible magnetic nanoparticles to print cells into 3D structures much faster and more affordably than competing bioprinting tech currently on the market.
The market-ready technology could represent the dawn of a new era in pharmaceutical research, offering better and faster results than have previously been possible. Now, RBCC is lining up investors to help put the BiO Assay into the hands of researchers who need it most.
"We believe there is truly a global market for this product, as there's nothing else quite like it in use today," said RBCC CEO
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Advertising,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen