The Prudential Investment Plan (PIP), Prudential International Investment Bond (PIIB), and Prudential International Investment Portfolio (PIIP) have each been given 'Five Star' ratings in the annual Defaqto assessment of investment products.
"For advisers completing their client reviews 12 months into the RDR regime, independent reassurance such as these 'Five Star' ratings is an important part of their audit verification process.
"Achieving the maximum Defaqto rating for our investment products for a fourth consecutive year reflects our continuing work to ensure that we have some of the most competitive and flexible products on the market including ISAs and investment bonds. We welcome this endorsement of our products by such a recognised and respected research company."
Each year, Defaqto independently assesses financial services products across more than 50 categories, rating each from one to five stars depending on the quality and comprehensiveness of the features and benefits it offers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Prudential/Defaqtofivestar/prweb11573567.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation