Assets managed by domestic mutual fund firms (TFIs) have finished the month of January at PLN 189.8bn (
The growth was attributed mainly to the inflow of new funding, which the firm estimated at nearly PLN 1.7bn, as the result on fund management was negative.
January saw a bearish sentiment on both the equity and bond markets: the
Hence, the biggest gainers were cash and money market funds: they assets grew by over 5% m/m and exceeded PLN 22.0bn. However, also equity and absolute return funds noted positive growth of assets - at 0.4% in both cases.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue