AMOS fully meets
The national carrier has an open and flexible approach to re-engineering its processes in accordance with proven aviation best-practices, which will be implemented with AMOS.
The goal of implementation is sustainable cost reduction, as well as an improvement of operational efficiency and the effectiveness of the airline's engineering division.
"Operational effectiveness and cost reduction are two vital areas for
The implementation project in
Prior to the official project start, Swiss-AS is teaming up with the
"During the extensive evaluation period we have got to know the team of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?