The NSBA already offers many valuable benefits and resources to its members, including federal advocacy for small business, healthcare plans for its members, and discounts on small-business products and services.
"NSBA is excited to have this exclusive partnership with Dealstruck, which addresses the critical need by smaller firms to have access to capital," said
"Dealstruck is thrilled to be chosen as the crowdlending partner by one of the leading advocacy groups for small businesses, the majority of which are underserved and largely in need of healthy loan options," said
Dealstruck is committed to educating the small business community on affordable business line of credit programs, flexible financing solutions and access to working capital options. The company is practiced in setting businesses on the path to becoming bankable.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks