The “Titanfall Atlas Headphones” by TurtleBeach were featured on NewsWatch as part of its 2014 Consumer Electronic Show Wrap Up, which took a look at the latest and coolest technology showcased at the trade show.
One of the more anticipated game releases of 2014 is TitanFall, a first person shooter video game for XboxOne, Xbox 360 and PCs. With its fast paced multiplayer action and quality graphics, gamers will need to not only visually comprehend what’s going on, but they’ll also need some high end audio gear to win their matches.
The TurtleBeach “Titanfall Atlas headphones” were designed in partnership with the game developers at Respawn. Not only do the headphones look the part, but they also have full rich, immersive sound. As consumers have come to expect with Turtle Beach, not only is the audio quality top notch, but the mic is perfect for in-game chatter. The entire set is light and comfortable, so gamers can wear them for hours.
Similar to other Turtle Beach headsets, they have the fold-flat cups for when players are not using them and a mobile cable so consumers can use them with a tablet or smartphone.
The Titanfall Atlas Headphones are the perfect complement when the game is released in
NewsWatch is a weekly 30-minute consumer oriented television show that airs monthly on
The show airs in 180 markets nationwide as well as all of the top 20 broadcast markets in the country, and is the preferred choice for Satellite Media Tour and Video News Release Distribution.
For more information or to catch all the products reviewed at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show, visit http://newswatchtv.com/ces-2014.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newswatch/turtlbeach/prweb11576779.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict