The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Oral IND@RNP(O) administration is a useful approach for improving the oral bioavailability of IND and suppressing its adverse effects."
For more information on this research see: Indomethacin-loaded redox nanoparticles improve oral bioavailability of indomethacin and suppress its small intestinal inflammation. Therapeutic Delivery, 2014;5(1):29-38 (see also Inflammation).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March