Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Rather, they exhibit preferred orientations depending on thermal history and the very mechanisms, which guide the structural transitions."
For more information on this research see: Solid phases of spatially nanoconfined oxygen: A neutron scattering study.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting D. Kojda, Technical Univ Hamburg, D-21073
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers