The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "A three-order of magnitude difference in electron life time (tau(n)) was found in sensitized arrays with different Bi/S ratio, suggestive of the separation of the limiting phenomena inside the oxide (tau(n) = ms) and chalcogenide (tau(n) = s) films."
For more information on this research see: Bismuth sulfide sensitized TiO2 arrays for photovoltaic applications. Electrochimica Acta, 2013;112():159-163. Electrochimica Acta can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels