The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Cardiac-specific delivery techniques incorporating mapping technologies for regional delivery and highly efficient methodologies for global delivery should improve the precision and specificity of gene transfer to the areas of interest and minimize collateral organ gene expression."
For more information on this research see: The road ahead: working towards effective clinical translation of myocardial gene therapies. Therapeutic Delivery, 2014;5(1):39-51 (see also Cardiology).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic