The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Cardiac-specific delivery techniques incorporating mapping technologies for regional delivery and highly efficient methodologies for global delivery should improve the precision and specificity of gene transfer to the areas of interest and minimize collateral organ gene expression."
For more information on this research see: The road ahead: working towards effective clinical translation of myocardial gene therapies. Therapeutic Delivery, 2014;5(1):39-51 (see also Cardiology).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March