The Head of Retail Banking, Mr
He said the draw was the third and final for the promotion in which 12
Other lucky winners from other regions in the country have already received the prizes won in the promotion launched during the
"This is a key milestone for our bank, as we have managed to fulfil our organization's purpose which is to help people achieve their ambitions in the right way."
He said "We live in tough economic times, where people have more financial commitments than what their income can accommodate, therefore by offering this scheme we aim to ease the growing burden to the customers by granting them an opportunity to do much more with their finances."
All the prizes have been handed over to the winners and the car is ready to be handed over to the owner who we will all know after the draw and change his/her life through solving their transport issues or even uses the car as a means of extra income to support their families.
"We are pleased with the support our customers have shown us so far. This promotion was for customers who apart from winning prizes benefited from the reduced interest rates as well." The NBC Weka Upewe campaign was intended to benefit all customers who have Malengo savings accounts and for any customer who will open a new fixed deposit.
This is the second time
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'