Mobily has launched a bandwidth on demand service, Mobily Advanced Connectivity Services (ACS), to deliver high bandwidth connectivity for enterprise and government sectors in the Kingdom.
The services, which are delivered in partnership with network specialist
ACS delivers a range of packet-optical and OTN services to ensure secure, highly redundant and flexible bandwidth (scaling from 1Gbps to 1Tbps) to support cost-effective transmission of mission-critical applications.
With ACS Mobily's financial, government, healthcare, education, information technology and manufacturing sector clients have access to 'bandwidth-on-demand' connectivity. By leveraging
ACS enables high-performance applications such as storage, large databases and data warehouses, storage backup systems and recovery systems, synchronous and asynchronous network-based storage requirements. It also includes wavelength, carrier Ethernet, and private line services as well as international GDE and international IPLC.
Mobily will leverage
Mobily's ACS services are enabled by the company's next-generation network that leverages
Mohammed Basafi, chief technology officer at Mobily commented: "Mobily has transformed the mobile market in the KSA and is equally determined to carry this change through to the enterprise connectivity market. Our partnership with
"Enterprises and public sector organisations in the
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law