ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10022014 -
The Interim Loan is being used to provide the Company with liquidity to operate its business as discussions progress with all of Mirabela's key stakeholders regarding a comprehensive restructuring.
The Company and the lenders continue to work together to perfect the Brazilian collateral documents which secure the Interim Loan, and have agreed to extend the
While the terms of a comprehensive restructuring continue to be discussed, at the date of this announcement, no binding agreements for the restructuring of Mirabela's debt obligations have been concluded nor has any opportunity or arrangement sufficiently progressed to be announced to the market. No assurance can be given at this stage that any definitive agreements or arrangements will be reached with any party that the Company may be in discussions with.
Tel: +61 8 9324 1177
Fax: +61 8 9324 2171
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Bankrupt Detroit Makes Deal With Retired Cops, Firefighters
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April