Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions (MCPS), the merchant service provider of
OnDeck’s technology platform will be integrated into the MCPS merchant portal to connect the company’s merchants to fast and easy growth capital. OnDeck uses its proprietary OnDeck ScoreTM, which allows MCPS merchants a vastly improved borrowing process that includes decisions in minutes and funding in as fast as 1 business day.
“As part of our core strategy to provide our sales partners and their merchants with the most effective, growth-oriented products and services, we’re delighted to announce our partnership with OnDeck,” said
“The tens of thousands of main street businesses using Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions now have transparent, instant access to capital to help grow their operations,” said
For more information about MCPS, visit http://www.mcpscorp.com. To learn more about OnDeck, please visit http://www.ondeck.com.
About Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions (MCPS)
MCPS is a cutting edge processing and servicing center for both the ISO and its Merchants. Their proprietary platform technology enables larger ISOs the ability to board merchants on multiple platforms, while simultaneously allowing access to a variety of business intelligence tools. MCPS delivers card processing services to more than 50,000 merchants and 1,000 bank locations, processing over
Launched in 2007, OnDeck uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses and efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans with a fraction of the time and effort that it takes through traditional channels. The company's proprietary credit models look deeper into the health of businesses, focusing on overall business performance, rather than the owner's personal credit history. The OnDeck system also provides a critically needed mechanism for financial institutions and other business service providers to efficiently reach the main street small business market.
OnDeck has deployed over
For more information, please visit: http://www.ondeck.com. Follow OnDeck on Twitter @OnDeckCapital
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11578641.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?