MYWO lawyer CN Kihara accused the board of allegedly withdrawing more than Sh2.2 million from its account since they took over the operation of the accounts. The MYWO has obtained orders blocking the board from calling the AGM.
The have also obtained orders directing
In the case, NGOs Co-ordination Board, officials Henry Ochido,
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?