A FORMER high-flying lawyer now working on the
The business was sold to
Now he is charged with trafficking in methyl amphetamine, a schedule one drug, allegedly starting just over a year after the law firm sale.
If he is convicted, he could face up to 25 years in jail. It is alleged the drug trafficking was carried out at diverse places between
Munt and three other men were charged as a result of a joint
After his arrest, Munt has been working for
When contacted yesterday, a spokeswoman for Southern Gold Coast Lawyers initially placed calls for Munt on hold, before claiming he no longer worked for the company.
When asked about the QLS official listing, the spokeswoman admitted Munt has been associated with the firm but "not for some time".
Munt is a father of five was educated at
According to the company website, the
The plaintiff litigation firm offers "expert legal advice" on worker's compensation injury and motor vehicle claims.
Munt has been indicted and will return to the
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion