A FORMER high-flying lawyer now working on the
The business was sold to
Now he is charged with trafficking in methyl amphetamine, a schedule one drug, allegedly starting just over a year after the law firm sale.
If he is convicted, he could face up to 25 years in jail. It is alleged the drug trafficking was carried out at diverse places between
Munt and three other men were charged as a result of a joint
After his arrest, Munt has been working for
When contacted yesterday, a spokeswoman for Southern Gold Coast Lawyers initially placed calls for Munt on hold, before claiming he no longer worked for the company.
When asked about the QLS official listing, the spokeswoman admitted Munt has been associated with the firm but "not for some time".
Munt is a father of five was educated at
According to the company website, the
The plaintiff litigation firm offers "expert legal advice" on worker's compensation injury and motor vehicle claims.
Munt has been indicted and will return to the
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes