High and Low were 26372.56 and 26108.74 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 222,959,640 shares with 393 total traded companies out of which 167 were up, 209 were down and 17 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 51,028,000 shares. It was followed by Financial Services with a total traded volume of 42,574,000 shares.
The three top traded companies were Lafarge Pak. with a volume of 19,604,000 and price per share of 10.97 (0.73),
The top three advancers were Rafhan Maize with price per share 6683.25 (318.25), Siemens PakistanXD with price per share of 1323.00 (63.00) and Bata (Pak) share of 3100.00 (42.50).
The top three decliners were Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10182.50 (-114.00), Island Textile with price per share of 1423.25 (-74.90) and Shezan Inter per share of 838.42 (-40.58).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March