Jennifer Lopez doesn't stop working. The Latina powerhouse entertainer is in Florida this week filming back-to-back videos with the help of some famous friends.
And don't forget, she also is a judge on "American Idol," among her other gigs.
Reggaeton performer Juan Luis Morera Luna better known by his stage name as Wisin, of Wisin and Yandel, is releasing a solo album, which features the "Adrenalina" (English: Adrenaline) song that features Lopez and Ricky Martin.
It will be the first single of his solo album, "El Regreso del Sobreviviente," or "Return of the Survivor." All three of the entertainers posted photos from the set of the video -- all looking hot in their black outfits. No word yet on when that video will be released.
(Ricky Martin's Instagram)
Lopez has also teamed with Cuban-born Pitbull for the FIFA World Cup song, "We Are One," which will also feature Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte, who is a mentor on The Voice Brasil. This will be the official song for the 2014 World Cup soccer tournament that kicks off June 12 in Sao Paulo.
Lopez posted a few photos from the set of the video that looks like one big party. The colors and theme scream Rio carnival. Check out the collage of photos Lopez posted by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy