A Hispanic-owned promotional product firm received top honors recently from a trade industry association during its convention in Las Vegas.
Inproma LLC based in San Carlos, Calif., received the Gold 2014 Pyramid Award from the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI). This is the third year in a row that Inproma has won an award, and this year's honor was for excellence in employee incentive programs.
Twenty-eight gold, silver and bronze awards were presented at the PPAI Expo in January at the Mandaly Bay Convention Center. The awards are selected by an independent panel of promotional marketers, advertising professionals and industry specialists.
"We are excited to win Gold this year," said Regina Munroe, president and founder of Inproma, in a press release. "Winning this award for the third year in a row, recognizes our success in creating award-winning programs that have engaged employees and increased productivity in the workplace."
Ms. Munroe founded the business 15 years ago and employee incentive programs are Inproma's greatest area of expertise, she said. They provide custom-branded products to reward high-performing employees while boosting morale and promoting company loyalty.
"Inproma is a thought-leading organization that embodies the initiative, vision and innovation defining the promotional products industry," said Paul Bellantone, president and CEO at PPAL.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down