“We’d like to congratulate InfoSystems for being awarded a 2014 IBM Choice Award in Marketing Excellence. Their industry expertise, demonstrated skills in selling IBM solutions and dedication to helping their clients achieve higher value does not go unnoticed,” said IBM Vice President,
Announced at the
“This year InfoSystems is celebrating not only 20 years in the technology business, but 20 years with IBM,” said InfoSystems President and CEO,
InfoSystems’ IBM partnership started in 1994, when the company first opened its doors with eight employees. An IBM Premier Partner for 12 straight years, since the beginning of the program, InfoSystems has grown and diversified its technology offering and geographic footprint.
“Since the beginning, IBM has been an important part of InfoSystems marketing and growth,” said InfoSystems Director of Marketing,
For more information about this year’s IBM Choice Award winners, please visit https://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/ContentHandler/pw_com_prb_beacon.
To learn more about IBM PartnerWorld, a comprehensive Business Partner program that offers marketing and sales resources, training, certifications, and technical support to help create new revenue and market opportunities for
InfoSystems serves enterprise and small to medium-sized businesses in the Southeast. Major areas of expertise encompass data management, hardware, software and communications, and are backed by certifications in data storage, virtualization, cloud, server infrastructure, backup and disaster recovery, network security, software development, voice service and unified communications. iAssurance Managed Services are available for a proactive and predictable investment in 24/7 reliability and stability.
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia