Investors submitted bids worth HUF 184.4bn, which corresponded to a strong 3.7 coverage ratio over the original supply. Demand increased from HUF 170.1bn at the previous auction held a week earlier, when AKK also raised the float by HUF 20bn and sold HUF 80bn.
The average yield at the latest auction stood at 3.07%, down by 8bps from the previous auction but 7bps over the secondary benchmark fixing. The range of yields narrowed and varied between 2.99% and 3.08%.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law