Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "A dye-sensitized solar cell assembled by the ZnO microspheres as photoanode shows an energy conversion efficiency of 2.94% after surface modification by tetrabutyl titanate solution at 90 degrees C. This result is over 1.6 times higher than the non-modified cell fabricated by the ZnO microspheres on the basis of the external improvement and the stability enhancement for the dye-sensitized ZnO photoanode."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and surface modification of hierarchical nanosheets-based ZnO microstructures for dye-sensitized solar cells.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?