Shares climbed for a fifth day yesterday, as Federal Reserve chairwoman
The Stoxx Europe 600 index added 1.3 percent to 329.52 points at the close of trading, taking its gain over the past five days to 3.8 percent.
Car makers posted the biggest gain among 19 industry groups in the Stoxx 600 after
"The Fed is busy with tapering but it will be done gradually,"
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap