The report by "The Digital Consumer" revealed Americans' obsession with mobile devices has reached to a new level with 84 percent of them using smartphones or tablets even while watching TV.
According to the report released by Nielson, the average US family owns four digital devices, the
Meanwhile, the habit is said to gravely impact the
The survey further reported that people were watching 3 hours less live TV a month, even though TV remains the most-watched screen among all other mediums. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.