The market capital gained LE4.5 billion pounds to stand at LE465.1 billion.
The EGX 30 benchmark index went up by 0.14 percent to reach 7,498.66 points.
The broader EGX 70 index of the leading smaller and mid cap enterprises (SME) rose by 2.17 percent to 623.92 points.
The all-embracing EGX 100 index also increased by 1.59 percent to close at 1,063.44 points.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia