DCO Mohammad Usman Moazzam has directed the revenue department for early compilation of agricultural and residential lands records to get them computerized finally.
Presiding over a meeting of revenue officers here on Tuesday, the DCO asked the assistant commissioners concerned to ensure strict vigilance on correction of records that will be shifting in a complete software. He warned that negligence would not be tolerated in this regard.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time