The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The reaction was therefore accomplished cleanly in all respects and with low carbon footprint."
For more information on this research see: Solar Photothermochemical Reaction and Supercritical CO2 Work up for a Fully Green Process of Preparation of Pure p-Nitrobenzyl Bromide. Environmental Science & Technology, 2013;47(18):10535-10540. Environmental Science & Technology can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels