ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10022014 -
Pacific Standard Time with other industry-leading CEOs and venture capitalists to talk about the future of the semiconductor industry and to push for continued investment in innovation.
The panel discussion, 'Perspectives on the Semiconductor Industry and the Future of Semiconductor Innovation,' will be held at the
Other chief-executive panel participants include
The semiconductor industry has enjoyed decades of growth spurred by innovation. However, the
'Silicon Valley was born out of the hearts of passionate entrepreneurs who had innovative ideas and the backing of venture capital to realize their dreams,' said Rodgers. 'The vitality of the semiconductor industry depends on continued investments in inventors and start-ups who can continue to bring technology to market and make it useful in ways we cannot even imagine today.'
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense touch sensing, TrueTouch touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals.
Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in
198 Champion Ct. Building 6.3
Tel: 1 408-232-4552
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time