ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10022014 -
Pacific Standard Time with other industry-leading CEOs and venture capitalists to talk about the future of the semiconductor industry and to push for continued investment in innovation.
The panel discussion, 'Perspectives on the Semiconductor Industry and the Future of Semiconductor Innovation,' will be held at the
Other chief-executive panel participants include
The semiconductor industry has enjoyed decades of growth spurred by innovation. However, the
'Silicon Valley was born out of the hearts of passionate entrepreneurs who had innovative ideas and the backing of venture capital to realize their dreams,' said Rodgers. 'The vitality of the semiconductor industry depends on continued investments in inventors and start-ups who can continue to bring technology to market and make it useful in ways we cannot even imagine today.'
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense touch sensing, TrueTouch touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals.
Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in
198 Champion Ct. Building 6.3
Tel: 1 408-232-4552
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip