CorreLog, the leader in multi-platform IT security event management, today announced two major new releases for its two InfoSec flagship products CorreLog Enterprise Correlation Server and CorreLog Agent for
Enterprise Correlation Server Release 5.4.0 Details
CorreLog Correlation Server Version 5.4.0 is a major new release, incorporating new updated documentation, new features, and a complete roll-up of all prior patches and versions.
• New “score card” functionality has been added to 5.4.0 to allow users to tabulate metrics associated with general security, PCI DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other compliance standards. These score cards allow the user and auditors to rapidly review the setup and efficiency of the CorreLog message system with respect to one or more compliance standards.
• The CorreLog Windows Agent has been modified so that Windows “Application and Service” logs can now be directly monitored without installing any “adapter” at the agent. This expands the role of the Windows Agent to include service logs as well as the standard Windows event logs, and user-selected streaming log files.
• Numerous features and visualization changes have been made, such as the ability to GZIP e-mail attachments for e-mail reports, new analytical functions, new abilities to sort and organize data, and multiple new forwarder/data collection features.
• Server 5.4.0 also includes improvements to various new CorreLog adapters/functions:
• SQL Table Monitoring
• SQL File Transfer Queue
• File Integrity Monitoring
• CorreLog Windows SAP Agent
• CorreLog SyslogDefender™
• And other programs and adapters now available from the “Home” screen of CorreLog Enterprise Server
CorreLog Enterprise Server 5.4.0 can be installed over any current version 5.x with no special considerations. The installation package for this major release is less than 50 megabytes, and installs in just a few minutes. Customers may email CorreLog for version 5.4.0 and the CorreLog support team will contact you within 24 hours of your inquiry.
CorreLog Agent for
• Agent for
• Agent for
• Enhanced support for
• Enhanced LEEF support for IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform integration
The install package for CorreLog Agent for
“We understand that interoperability and functionality are critical in today’s heterogeneous, highly complex IT environments,” said
More information on CorreLog products can be found at http://correlog.com/products.html.
CorreLog delivers an essential viewpoint via dashboard console, providing verifiable and actionable information on the activity of users, devices, and applications to proactively meet organizational SLAs and regulatory requirements. Additionally, CorreLog automatically identifies and responds to any suspicious behavior, network attacks, or policy violations by indexing and correlating user activity and event logs, then archives the data in an enterprise server system location. This allows customer organizations to quickly identify then proactively respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber-attacks and insider threats. For auditing and forensics, CorreLog facilitates regulatory requirements set forth by PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, NERC, NCUA, and many other standards. CorreLog markets its solutions through both direct and indirect partner channels. http://www.correlog.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/correlog/new-release/prweb11574192.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions