Concept Searching, the global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software, and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, is pleased to be exhibiting at European Office 365 Connect 2014, the number one conference for IT decision makers, taking place at the
If you will be attending and would like to arrange a meeting with the Concept Searching team, please contact
Concept Searching will be located at Stand 6 and will be available to discuss the conceptClassifier for Office 365 platform, which currently has the only products available that use classification metadata to address information governance in cloud or hybrid environments. Concept Searching will share case studies of clients moving to Office 365 and explain how they solved security, records management, intelligent migration, and integrated enterprise information governance challenges. Applications including search, text analytics, litigation support, eDiscovery, collaboration, and enterprise social networking can all be improved with the platform. Using Concept Searching’s unique compound term processing technology that identifies ‘concepts within content’, any application that requires the use of metadata can be integrated with the technologies to achieve business benefits.
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11578484.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference