Cardax opened at
Cardax finalized its move to become a publicly traded company on Friday when it completed a reverse merger with
The procedure used by Cardax was a simpler way of taking a company public than with a standard initial public offering because Koffee Korner had already met shareholder requirements for publicly traded companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law