ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10022014 -
Brocade will be at the conference (booth #823) to discuss the benefits of virtualized networks to government agencies. The Brocade Vyatta vRouter is the industry's most widely deployed virtual router and is proven to deliver unparalleled flexibility as well as crucial cost and space savings compared to legacy solutions.
What: Demonstrations with
Size, weight, power, cost and complexity reductions in the tactical space
Modernized tactical networks with Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-enabled portable communications
Please visit booth #823 to view the demonstrations and meet with product experts.
On Twitter use #WEST14 and #Brocade Federal to join the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict