ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10022014 -
Brocade will be at the conference (booth #823) to discuss the benefits of virtualized networks to government agencies. The Brocade Vyatta vRouter is the industry's most widely deployed virtual router and is proven to deliver unparalleled flexibility as well as crucial cost and space savings compared to legacy solutions.
What: Demonstrations with
Size, weight, power, cost and complexity reductions in the tactical space
Modernized tactical networks with Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-enabled portable communications
Please visit booth #823 to view the demonstrations and meet with product experts.
On Twitter use #WEST14 and #Brocade Federal to join the conversation.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text