The combined value of assets in Czech mutual funds increased by 14.7% y/y to CZK 269.8bn (
The growth came as both domestic and foreign funds registered increases. Assets of domestic funds grew by CZK 14.1bn to CZK 129.5bn, while the growth in foreign funds was even stronger by CZK 20.5bn to CZK 140.4bn.
The majority of assets are deposited in bond, mixed and equity funds. The highest value of assets was managed by bond funds – CZK 86.4bn as of end-2013, up CZK 15.7bn. Equity funds followed with CZK 52.3bn, up CZK 11.2bn.
In terms of domestic intermediaries of funds, the largest ones were
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy