Designed to further enhance the currently available ArcTrac Customer Tracking Module, freight brokers and trucking companies can now offer all parties in the supply chain the ability to check statuses of individual loads via their mobile devices. Displayed information includes destination, pick-up and delivery dates, present location, status, and notes.
Now available for purchase or lease, the Mobile Customer Tracking Application utilizes the ArcTrac Customer Tracking portal module to provide trucking companies’ and freight brokers’ customers with real-time information about shipments.
“With the advancement of mobile technology and the continuous growth of mobile devices as business tools, we wanted to offer our customers a solution that would take their operational efficiency to the next level,” says
Information will be automatically updated and displayed in real time. End users can access the mobile application to check shipment statuses and view order specifics and attached documents. Details can be searched using PO, Bill of Lading, Reference, or Arcline order numbers.
For additional information on Arcline (2000) Inc. and related transportation software product offerings, please visit http://www.arcline2000.com. ArcFreight™ and ArcFleet™ products are both available for shipping.
About Arcline (2000) Inc.
Arcline (2000) Inc. is a privately held software development company that produces
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/arcline2000inc/mobilecustomertracking/prweb11574128.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia