The estimated total program funding available was cited as
This funding opportunity is open to any entity such as state, county, city, township and special district governments; Native American tribal governments and organizations; institutions of higher education; Historically Black Colleges and Universities; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities; nonprofits; for profit organizations; small businesses; eligible agencies of the federal government; and faith-based or community-based organizations.
A funding opportunity notice from the
The funding opportunity number is ONRBAA14-006 (CFDA 12.300). The application closing date is
For more information about
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy