first half of this year,
The company has been successfully restructured and
negotiations are underway with bank(s) with respect to interest-related
issues, he added.
committee for handling the financial status of
status of the company is stable and all the issues related to its position
are expected to be closed shortly, enabling the company to exercise its
normal work independently as there is no need for the company to merge
with any other banking entity."
It may be mentioned that
five years ago.
Meanwhile, on the sidelines of the Government
Summit in Dubai on Tuesday,
Dhabi Securities Exchange and
hands of the two stock exchanges.
chairman of the board of the
(ESCA), added that
Exchange are currently evaluating the merging plans and that ESCA has
nothing against any merger if deemed suitable for both stock exchanges.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February