AEU intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with additional borrowings under AEU's credit facility, to fund: (i) a portion of its additional leasehold acquisitions as approved by its Board of Directors, (ii) a portion of its capital expenditure plan to execute its drilling and development program, (iii) drilling carry capital expenditures agreed to under certain purchase agreements, and (iv) a portion of its anticipated seismic data acquisitions.
The notes and the common shares into which the notes will convert will be sold in a private placement solely to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The notes and the common shares into which the notes will convert have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction, and may not be offered or sold in
Keywords for this news article include: Legal Issues, American Energy Partners Lp.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul