The Channel Partner Portal features a simple click-through enrolment process for new partners, as well as an exciting line of new training and incentive programs to assist in creating and driving sales opportunities. Through this,
"We want to work with
These tools include newly developed sales incentive programs, cooperative marketing opportunities, a Channel sales manual, and a library of collateral material to assist software reseller partners' sales and marketing efforts.
The Channel Partner Portal also features a complete end-to-end sales certification program, helping software resellers get started quickly and efficiently.
To learn more about reselling global driver safety solutions or how to join AlertDriving's Channel Partner Program, visit http://www.alertdriving.com/home/fleet-risk-management-software-resellers/program-overview http://www.alertdriving.com/home/fleet-risk-management-software-resellers/program-overview> .
Established in 1998, AlertDriving pioneered web-based driver risk management and has trained over 1,200,000 drivers worldwide. The company's fully customizable driver risk management platform has helped clients around the globe significantly reduce their collisions, injuries, costs and liability exposure.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Marketing, Advertising, AlertDriving.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits