The Channel Partner Portal features a simple click-through enrolment process for new partners, as well as an exciting line of new training and incentive programs to assist in creating and driving sales opportunities. Through this,
"We want to work with
These tools include newly developed sales incentive programs, cooperative marketing opportunities, a Channel sales manual, and a library of collateral material to assist software reseller partners' sales and marketing efforts.
The Channel Partner Portal also features a complete end-to-end sales certification program, helping software resellers get started quickly and efficiently.
To learn more about reselling global driver safety solutions or how to join AlertDriving's Channel Partner Program, visit http://www.alertdriving.com/home/fleet-risk-management-software-resellers/program-overview http://www.alertdriving.com/home/fleet-risk-management-software-resellers/program-overview> .
Established in 1998, AlertDriving pioneered web-based driver risk management and has trained over 1,200,000 drivers worldwide. The company's fully customizable driver risk management platform has helped clients around the globe significantly reduce their collisions, injuries, costs and liability exposure.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Marketing, Advertising, AlertDriving.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List