The move will give Kariki leverage to expand its business and explore growth opportunities in European, Japanese, Middle-Eastern and Australasian markets.
Compared to the 80s,
Douglas said the firm is investing in
“Additionally, there is much potential to widening the product range in order to satisfy market needs,” he added.
"The cut flower industry operates to highly sophisticated and effective standards. Within two days of cut flowers being harvested in
From there, approximately two thirds of the flowers are sold through the massive Dutch flower auction at Aalsmeer after which they are invariably re-shipped to the final destination in countries are diverse as
According to him, flower waste in the packing process is composted and utilised to re-enrich the soil, while rain water is harvested and utilised to supplement irrigation needs. Each of Kariki’s 1200 employees also actively participate in improving efficiencies and quality standards.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool