Group sales rose by 11.4 percent year on year to
But consolidated net profit for the first three quarters of fiscal 2013 fell by 7.9 percent to
All four also achieved growth in construction orders in the period.
"While public sector construction projects under a large extraordinary budget for fiscal 2013 are being implemented, private sector construction investment is recovering, mainly at nonmanufacturing firms," said a
The four firms left their earnings estimates unchanged for the whole of fiscal 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers