Three shareholders at the international law firm
Greer is a Vice President of the firm and Co-Managing Shareholder of the
Williams, a Shareholder in the
"Quality legal counsel and client service is at the core of who we are as a firm. We congratulate Ernest, Don and Quinn on their inclusion in BTI's elite group of Service All-Stars," said
According to BTI, attorneys cannot lobby to be added to the list, self-submit nominations or provide corporate counsel names to be interviewed. The only way to become a BTI Client Service All-Star is for corporate counsel to single out an attorney for a client service performance exceeding all others. BTI conducted over 300 individual interviews with corporate counsel at Fortune 1000 and large organizations to complete this report. The report lists 330 attorneys from 187 firms.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11576804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost