Vermont Disaster #VT-00029
A Notice by the
Entry Type: Notice
Document Citation: 79 FR 7735
Page: 7735 (1 page)
Agency/Docket Number: Disaster Declaration #13880 and #13881
Document Number: 2014-02707
Shorter URL: https://federalregister.gov/a/2014-02707
This is a Notice of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for Public Assistance Only for the
Incident: Severe Winter Storms.
Effective Date: 01/29/2014.
Physical Loan Application Deadline Date: 03/31/2014.
Economic Injury (EIDL) Loan Application Deadline Date: 10/29/2014.
Submit completed loan applications to:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Notice is hereby given that as a result of the President's major disaster declaration on 01/29/2014, Private Non-Profit organizations that provide essential services of governmental nature may file disaster loan applications at the address listed above or other locally announced locations.
The following areas have been determined to be adversely affected by the disaster:
View table here (https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2014/02/10/2014-02707/vermont-disaster-vt-00029)
The number assigned to this disaster for physical damage is 13880B and for economic injury is 13881B.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Numbers 59002 and 59008)
Associate Administrator for Disaster Assistance.
TNS 30BautistaJud 140211-4633056 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low